Jameson Insulated Hand Tools
- Meets The International Standard For Live Line Working – IEC 60900:2018 and ASTM F1505
- Every Tool is 100% inspected – tested to 10,000 volts / rated to 1,000 volts
- Virtually indestructible – cut, abrasion, and impact resistant
- Withstands temperature extremes from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slip-resistant textured surface provides improved grip
Engineered Nylon 11 Injection Molding Provides Maximum Personal Protection
Jameson Insulated Hand Tools are manufactured using a proprietary engineered Nylon 11 injected molded material for maximum strength and adhesion to the tool. The material selection and manufacturing process offer superior performance and durability compared to other insulated tools using push-on or dipped-grip PVC handles.
In addition to being flame-retardant and exceeding high-temperature testing (158 degrees Fahrenheit), Jameson tools meet the rigorous requirements of Category “C” – Cold Impact. While many competitors meet the standard of -20 degrees Fahrenheit impact testing, Jameson products successfully pass cold-impact testing down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Lifetime Limited Warranty